Dear MCS Families,
Thank you for your interest in re-enrolling your child for the 2017-2018 school year by filling out the Google form in the months of January and February.
The next step in the re-enrollment process is to fill out the final form documentation. Please follow the link to begin this process: https://madisonchristian-oh.finalforms.com.
To aid in form completion, please have your medical insurance card, along with any physician and dentist contact information. These items will be required to complete the medical information and emergency medical forms.
- For parents who have already created a Final Forms account, select parent login, once logged in click on the big blue box for the 2017-2018 school year.
- For parents new to Final Forms, select "New Account". Enter your e-mail address, a confirmation email will be sent to authenticate the new user. The e-mail will prompt you to create a password; you are now ready to begin. Once logged in click on the big blue box for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Please complete and sign all forms. (listed in a rectangle box on the left side of the screen). Upon completion of each form, the status will turn from red to green to signify completion.
- Contact Information
- Health History
- Injuries & Hospitalizations
- Past & ongoing health conditions
- Tuition Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Enrollment/Activity Form (select same option as already selected)
- Photo Consent
- Bus Form - (Please print out district bus form and return to the business office, if busing is not needed simply sign off on the online form)
Once all forms are complete, select the "Submit" button, and this will finalize your student’s re-enrollment. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.