Are you an avid reader? Have you tried the Destiny Quest yet?
The MCS Library uses Destiny Quest as our digital card catalog. Much like the system used by the Columbus Metropolitan Library, Destiny Quest enables our Eagles to experience the MCS Library anywhere on any electronic device.
Students are no longer limited to search our collection or put books on hold at the end of the school day. Now, they are able to put books on hold or search the collection ANYWHERE!! When your child wants to know if we have books for their research paper or just something fun to read, they can access the MCS collection 24/7.
To access the Library catalog from your computer, follow these steps:
- Click on login in the top right-hand corner
- Type in your username - i.e. ahesterman (Your child's first initial and last name)
- Type in a password - i.e. hesterman - (Your child's last name all lower case)
You may also download the Destiny Quest app by following these steps:
- Go to the app store and download Destiny Quest to your device
- Use mcseagleoh.follettdestiny.com as the URL
- Make sure you click on BASIC before you try to connect
- After connecting, use the username and password combination mentioned in the instructions above
- Now you are free to search the catalog and place books on hold!