Visit Campus – Call the Administrative Office to schedule a tour 614-497-3456 or click here to schedule a tour.
Complete Online Application/Submit Application Fee – Application checklist below.
Application Deadlines –
Student Visit Day – Prospective students have the opportunity to spend time in a classroom with students in their current grade level. This provides students a chance to connect with MCS students and experience a typical school day routine.
Student Developmental/Readiness Testing – As part of the Student Visit Day, students entering the kindergarten through 12th grade will take age-appropriate tests to access their ability to be successful in the classroom.
Principal Schedules a Family Interview – Interviews are a great time to get answers to all your questions about the school and learn more in-depth about MCS's biblically-centered curriculum, caring faculty/staff, and extracurricular programs.
Evaluation – As part of the Family Interview, the principal will share testing/evaluation results with parents.
Application will be reviewed by the building principal upon completion of application, receipt of required supplemental documents, and submission of application fee. Please refer to the list below to assist you through the application process.
- Completed Online Application
- Submit the following via upload, e-mail, or contact Administrative office for assistance:
- Birth Certificate
- Guardianship/Custody Papers, if applicable
- Most recent grade card - required 1st-12th grade applicants
- Final report card for previous school year
- Current transcript – required 10th-12th grade applicants
- IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Complete the submit application and make payment. An e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of application and payment (note payments are processed though Facts)
*Please note Application fees are non-refundable
If you need assistance while completing this application, please do not hesitate to contact the Administrative Office for assistance at 614-497-3456.
- Columbus Public – (dependent on residential address)
- Groveport Madison
Extended Care (Before/After Care)
- The program is run by professional and caring staff and includes a nutritious after school snack, homework time/help, and fun activities such as outdoor play, games, Legos/creative play toys, crafts/drawing, and imaginative play.
- Before School Fees: $10/day ($1800 annual) or $15/day for daily/drop-in
- After School Fees: $15/day ($2700 annual) or $20/day for daily/drop-in
- Before & After School Fees: $20/day ($3600 annual) or $25/day for daily/drop-in
- The purpose of Study Table is to provide a quiet, after-school environment for students to complete homework and other schoolwork under the supervision of a faculty who is available to provide assistance as needed. This is also a service to families with students who do not have transportation home from school at dismissal time.
- Fees: $15/day ($2700 annual) or $20/day for daily/drop-in
Early Childhood Program
- 2-Day Preschool (student must be 3 by August 1st) Meets on Thursday/Friday
- 3-Day Preschool (student must be 4 by August 1st) Meets Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
- 5-Day PreKindergarten (student must be 4 by April 1st or past development test) Meets Monday - Friday
Kindergarten Age Requirement
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by August 1st.
Sibling Priority in Admissions Process
- MCS provides a special admission session for siblings the week following the re-enrollment period before open enrollment begins.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Families who are enrolled at MCS can apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- The MCS goal is to assist as many families as possible with their tuition needs. Therefore, MCS does not offer any full scholarships to students.