Visit Campus – Come take advantage of Take A Tour Tuesdays from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm or call the Administrative Office to schedule a tour that fits your schedule.
Complete Online Application/Submit Application Fee – Application checklist below.
Principal Schedules a Family Interview – Interviews are a great time to get answers to all your questions about the school, and learn more in-depth about MCS Biblically centered curriculum, loving faculty/staff, and co/extra curricular programs.
Student Developmental/Readiness Testing – Students entering the kindergarten – 12th grade will take age appropriate tests to access their ability to be successful in the classroom. *
Student Visit Day – Prospective students have the opportunity to spend time in a classroom with students in their current grade level. This provides students a chance to connect with MCS students, and experience a typical school day routine. *
Evaluation – Principals will share testing/evaluation results with parents.
*Student testing and visit day may be scheduled for the same day.
Application will be reviewed by the building principal upon completion of application, receipt of required supplemental documents, and submission of application fee. Please refer to the list below to assist you through the application process.
- Completed Online Application
- Submit the following via upload, e-mail, or contact Administrative office for assistance:
- Birth Certificate
- Guardianship/Custody Papers, if applicable
- 1st semester 18-19 grade card - required 1st-12th grade applicants
- Current transcript – required 10th-12th grade applicants
- IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Complete the submit application and make payment. An e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of application and payment (note payments are processed though Facts)
*Please note Application fees are non-refundable
If you need assistance while completing this application, please do not hesitate to contact the Administrative Office for assistance at 614-497-3456.
- Columbus Public – (dependent on residential address)
- Groveport Madison
Extended Care (Before/After Care)
- Morning Hours: 7:00 am to 8:15 am
- Afternoon Hours: 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm
- Kindergarten – 6th Grade – Extended Care Program
- 7th – 12th Grade – Study Table Program
Early Childhood Program
- 2-Day Preschool (student must be 3 by August 1st) Meets on Thursday/Friday
- 3-Day Preschool (student must be 4 by August 1st) Meets Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday
- 5-Day PreKindergarten (student must be 4 by April 1st or past development test) Meets Monday - Friday
Kindergarten Age Requirement
- Students must be 5 years old by August 1st
Sibling Priority in Admissions Process
- MCS provides a special admission session for siblings the week following the re-enrollment period before open enrollment begins.
- Families who are enrolled at MCS can apply for Tuition Assistance online through Facts Grant & Aid.
- Tuition assistance awards are based on family income assessment, number of applicants and available funds.
- The MCS goal is to assist as many families as possible with their tuition needs; therefore MCS does not offer any full scholarships to students.