Experience our "Eagle for a Day" program for preschool through 11th grade students who are interested in attending Madison Christian School. Students will have the chance to immerse themselves in daily school life through a current student's perspective. We recommend a full-day shadow visit for kindergarten through 11th grade which includes all classes and the lunch experience! Preschool and pre-kindergarten students are welcome to experience a modified school day.
To schedule a visit, have your parent contact Renee Cooper in the Admissions Office at (614) 497-3456 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give the name of the current school and grade level
- Mention special interests or hobbies
- Request a current student to shadow (if applicable)
"Eagle for a Day" Details
- Wear current school uniform or appropriate attire (no jeans, shorts or t-shirts)
- Arrive at the Admissions Office in the Administrative building (connected to the Elementary) at 8:15 a.m.
- Bring a sack lunch
- Parents - please pick up your "Future Eagle" in the Admissions Office at 3:30 p.m.