Eagle Update - August 2021
Madison Christian School August 2021 Newsletter
Welcome to the Madison Christian 2021/2022 school year! As we prepare to receive each student, our prayer is to honor the Lord with every word and action. In Colossians 3:17, the Apostle Paul writes, “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.” This is a high standard, but one we will strive for each day.
This school year will look and feel different from the last. As we return to and add external activities, we do so with the vision of parents, teachers, staff, and community leaders. We desire to fulfill the mission, vision, values, and purpose to educate students to become strong Christian leaders. Thank you again for your trust and educational partnership.
Please read on for updates from our various departments in our new monthly newsletter.
In His service by grace,
Michael P. Egenreider, MS
Head of School
Guidance Office (Upper School)
- Summer Reading: See the required and recommended titles on the Reading List.
- Schedules: Student schedules are now available to view in RenWeb. Change requests should be submitted to Mr. Slonaker by 8/20.
- Service Hours: It's a good idea to get started on service hour requirements. Learn more and download the form.
- ACT/SAT: Student interested in taking these tests should visit ACT.org or SAT.org for test dates, registration, and practice opportunities.
- Seniors/Juniors: Stay active in college and scholarship searches. Create spreadsheets to help you organize information regarding deadlines, application requirements, and notes. Please schedule an appointment with Mrs. Ladd if you have questions or need assistance.
- Senior Meetings: These will begin this month to discuss post-graduation, transcripts, test scores, graduation requirements, and Honors Diploma requirements.