Madison Christian School has recently partnered with Christian Education Funding, LLC to raise funds for needs-based tuition assistance scholarships. It is our common goal to make private Christian education more accessible to young families and families who might not be able to attend Madison Christian School.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
The Small Change Project web app allows you to register one of your credit or debit cards that you already have in your wallet to pay bills online, buy gas or a cup of coffee, or pay for groceries. You don't have to make any special arrangements, purchase anything in advance, carry anything special around with you, or change your purchasing habits in any way.
Every time you use your enrolled card, the Small Change Project web app rounds up the purchase to the nearest whole dollar and sends that rounded up amount to our needs-based tuition assistance scholarship fund at MCS. Participants in this program can "pause" their contribution any time they like, then re-start when they like.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
From your Apple or Android phone, text the word "smallchange" to 24587.
You will be directed to the Small Change Project web application.
- Go to the secure Small Change Project web app
- Register using your personal email address and set up your own password
- You will be taken to the login page
- Log-in to the account
- Securely add a card (any debit or credit card in your wallet will work)
- Select the preferred school's Tuition Assistance Scholarship Fund
- Every time you use your card, you will be giving a small gift to Madison Christian School's needs-based tuition assistance fund