The ACT and SAT are very important college entrance tests. We encourage our students to take the ACT during the spring/summer of their junior year or fall of their senior year. Please visit the appropriate testing website for registration and testing dates.
Registration for the ACT or SAT requires our school CEEB code 362-447
Every year, the question of how to prepare for these tests always arises. Both the ACT and the SAT state that the best preparation is a solid curriculum in the first three years of high school. However, students who wish to further prepare may focus on the following:
- Ohio Means Jobs K-12 AP, ACT, SAT practice tests (FREE)
Plan It---Assessments and Trainings--- (choose the appropriate tests)
- ACT test practice booklets in the guidance office (free)
- ACT online prep (fee) in the only official electronic guide to the ACT assessment.
- Khan Academy online SAT practice tests and test prep (free)
Test preparation workshops are also a wonderful way to prepare and become more acquainted with the test.
- Liberty Christian ACT Test Prep $100 March 19 (see me for details)
- Pickaway HELPS ACT Test Prep $50 + book fee March 5 (see me for details)
MCS Test Prep - 5th period lunch – Wednesday, February 10th, 17th, and 24th.
Please complete the practice test that Mrs. Smith passed out during your English class before attending.