On Thursday, August 26th, the Madison Christian Upper School held an Academic Awards Ceremony to honor students for their academic achievements in the 2020-21 school year. Parents were invited to attend and are always welcome to join students for Chapel each Thursday.
The following awards were presented:
- Principal’s Honor Roll (all ‘A’s for final class grades)
- Honor Roll (all ‘A’s & ‘B’s for final class grades)
- Highest Grade in Each Course
- Perseverance (students who displayed perseverance throughout the year in each class)
- Enthusiastic Learner (students who displayed the most consistent enthusiasm over the course of the year)
- Spiritual Boldness (students who consistently displayed spiritual boldness and/or virtue)
The MCS Community congratulates our students on their academic achievements!