The MCS Athletic Department invites you to join an evening of fun and fellowship with other MCS families for the annual "ALL IN" Night!
When: Friday, Nov. 18th, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: MCS Gym
Admission: 2 food pantry items per person to help support the Obetz Food Pantry. The items most needed are canned meats and canned fruits & vegetables.
What is “ALL IN” Night?
An evening set aside for MCS families to enjoy a time of fellowship and our “Meet the Teams” event.
- Basketball teams and Cheer squads (MS and HS) showcased.
- Alumni Basketball Game
This is a great and fun way to meet the athletic teams for the upcoming winter sports season and to show some school pride!
- 6:00 pm | Middle School Girls
- 6:30 pm | Middle School Boys
- 7:00 pm | High School Girls
- 7:30 pm | High School Boys
- 8:30 pm | Alumni Game
New "SpiritWear" apparel for the winter sports season is now available for purchase on the MCS School Store.
- “ALL IN” Apparel **3-day Flash Sale** – All orders must be placed by 12:00 NOON on Thursday, Nov. 10th. Items will be available for “ALL IN” Night.
- BASKETBALL and CHEER SpiritWear – Deadline to order these items is Monday, Nov. 14. Please allow 2-3 weeks for items to be completed.
NOTE: All of the above items may be worn only on Fridays during the school week.
[Orders will come to the school and are typically sent home with the student. It is helpful to put in the notes at checkout your affiliation to MCS (usually student name).]