National Honor Society
Link to National Honor Society application: https://goo.gl/
There are FIVE aspects to the selection process of a National Honor Society member:
1) All students applying must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average.
2) All students must submit a completed application form signed by themselves and by their parent.
3) All completed applications will be reviewed and scored by predetermined MCS/NHS criteria. A minimum amount of points is required to continue the application process.
4) Student evaluations will be completed by teachers for all students who have submitted an application.
5) All applications will be reviewed and either approved or denied by the Faculty Council (appointed by the high school principal).
All applications are due by Monday, August 27th.