Madison Christian's Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs promote social and emotional development in a safe, Christian environment. Set on a 64-acre, rural campus, Madison Christian's early development programs allow for children to explore new worlds under the care and guidance of our qualified teachers.
The market is saturated with Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs, but few offer week-long, half-day (Monday-Friday) programs, along with optional extended care that is perfect for working families. In addition, Madison's Preschool - 12th-grade campus allows for continuity of studies which eliminates the need to transfer to multiple school systems. The Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs aid in the development of language and cognitive reasoning skills.
Madison Christian's Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs ensure a fluid transition into our full-day Kindergarten program by building a foundation of basic knowledge needed to successfully approach this next transition in education.
What We Believe
- To teach children God's love and His works. Bible stories, character qualities of Christ, songs and scripture are emphasized daily
- To develop self-worth. "You are special because God made you!"
- To increase verbal skills by encouraging children to use words when interacting with others
- To introduce academic readiness skills. Students are exposed to many learning experiences and mastery of each skill comes when the child is developmentally ready
- To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning