Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Living in a world that increasingly values human rights and ideas over God's plan for our lives can be tricky. Discovering a private school that exceeds state core standards, while offering a Christian worldview, is even more difficult to find. With this in mind, Madison Christian Church's school ministry exists to educate the whole person spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically to become strong leaders in God's Kingdom. This year, the school will be celebrating 40 years of excellence in Christian education.
I invite you to look through our website to learn a little more about our mission and our core values. When you are ready, you can explore Madison Christian's beautiful 64-acre campus and tour our outstanding educational facilities. For your convenience, there are a variety of opportunities for you and your student to get to know us better. These include:Personalized Tours
- Register for a day and time that works with your busy schedule.Eagle for a Day!
- Students in grades Preschool-12 are invited to shadow an MCS student on a typical day to immerse themselves in the culture of the school and witness first hand what it means to be an eagle
(our official mascot). Open House
- You are welcome to attend our scheduled open house where you can meet with the Head of School, tour the facilities while in session, meet faculty and staff, enjoy refreshments and attend a Q&A session with key school officials.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2019
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019
- Special Early Childhood Event -
(Preschool, PreK, and Kindergarten)
TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2019
TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019
The Admissions Department is committed to making sure your family's experience is as individualized, relaxed, and personal as possible. Madison Christian School is seeking to admit students who have an active faith in Christ, enjoy academic success and are socially engaged in their church and community. With this in mind, the Admissions Department looks for future students who are passionate about learning, want to make a difference in their world and exhibit strong leadership capabilities.
What Makes Us Different?
- We have a 99% graduation rate
- A 90% reenrollment rate
- A thriving Homeschool Partnership Program
- We offer Christ-centered academics (ODE Chartered), a talented fine arts program and competitive athletics (OSHAA & MOCAL)
- Non-denominational environment with 120+ churches represented
- Accredited by ACSI & AdvancED
- Weekly student lead praise and worship program
- Bible classes and weekly chapel services
- Safe, rural setting conveniently located 12 miles from Columbus
- For more details, view our At-a-Glance profile
MCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance programs, athletic programs, or other school-administered programs.