The Madison Christian School Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is a volunteer group of individuals who regularly come together to provide opportunities for parents to serve, encourage the faculty and to support the ministry of Madison Christian School. PTF is a vital part of the school, helping with classroom activities, major events and group gatherings.
Involvement in PTF provides a wonderful opportunity to build relationships within the school commUNITY, to get to know other parents, find out more about school happenings and teach children the importance of serving others. Together, parents make Madison Christian School a unique place for our children to grow in Christ.
The mission of the PTF is to bring together parents, teachers, and the school community to enrich the lives of our children. Our goal is to glorify God and reflect Jesus by supporting students, teachers, and families with willing hearts.
- Provide fellowship opportunities for teachers and parents at MCS.
- Organize volunteer opportunities to support our school with non-budgeted times.
- Provide fun family activities that bring our community.
- Encourage our teachers throughout the school year through a variety of expressive acts to show our love and support.
- Enhance communication between the school and the families of MCS.
Events for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Coffee Socials
- Daddy-Daughter Dance
- Family Fishing Night
- Family Movie Night
- Father Son Open Gym
- Fundraisers to support PTF
- Mother-Son Game Night