Parent Teacher Fellowship
The mission of the PTF is to bring together parents, teachers, and the school community to enrich the lives of our children. Our goal is to glorify God and reflect Jesus by supporting students, teachers, and families with willing hearts.
- Provide fellowship opportunities for teachers and parents at MCS.
- Organize volunteer opportunities to support our school with non-budgeted times.
- Provide fun family activities that bring our community.
- Encourage our teachers throughout the school year through a variety of expressive acts to show our love and support.
- Enhance communication between the school and the families of MCS.
Events for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Coffee Socials
- Daddy-Daughter Dance
- Family Fishing Night
- Family Movie Night
- Father Son Open Gym
- Fundraisers to support PTF
- Mother-Son Game Night